Are you looking for firestopping jobs?
Fire safety is now an extremely important part of the construction process.
That means this growing side of the industry is full of opportunities in 2020.
Firestopping requires people with a keen eye for attention to detail, a sense of pride and responsibility for works carried out.
Does that sound like you?
If so, then keep reading…
From the most historic University of Oxford to the newest tower in the City of London, we’re helping shape one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Based in London but working nationwide, our entrepreneurial spirit, technical expertise and collaborative approach enable us to deliver some of the most demanding and complicated projects in the country.
We know that you need to love where you work – and making sure you do is important.
For us, it’s about working with people who align with our vision, take responsibility and pride in there work and can pull together in a team when really up against it.
We firmly believe that you are in charge of your career and it’s our job to help you get there, not the other way around.
If a job in firestopping and fire protection on some of the biggest and latest construction projects on London’s skyline sounds exciting to you…
Fill out your details below and let us know… What do you want to achieve?
What we're looking for...
Self Employed | Contract Basis
- Experience of passive fireproofing
- Health and safety awareness
- Qualifications (NVQ) preferable
Quantity Surveyor (Immediate Start)
Freelance / Contract
ATOL delivers fire compartmentation & intumescent protection projects ranging from £200k to £2m. These include high and low rise domestic and commercial properties within the private and public sector. Due to continued expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor / Project Surveyor to join the Team.
You will work alongside the Directors, providing assistance throughout the full life cycle of the project including the execution of commercial, financial and contractual matters.
- Assist with monthly cost reports – CVR’s
- Assisting in Sub-contract tendering and procurement
- Assist in the forecasting of final accounts.
- Pricing using rate build ups from take offs.
- Payment of subcontractors, variation orders and assisting in the settlement of final accounts.
- Monitoring and explaining cost movements.
- Monitor subcontractor cost & application movements.
- Updating and presenting fire protection & safety reports via Boris software
- Report on savings and excesses against budget – via internal systems
- A Quantity Surveying or Construction related degree or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge/Use of compliance management software (i.e Boris)
- A proven track record in effective cost management of sizeable schemes for a main contractor.
- Industry relevant experience in a similar role
- Commercially astute
- A clear communicator
Starting Immediately – Self Employed/Contract Role – Full Pipeline for 2021
£250 to £330 Per day depending on experience
Ideally with extensive experience working for a main contractor on commercial & residential Passive Fire Protection Systems both Fire Stopping & Intumescent Coating Systems.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please call 0330 094 9099
Or upload your CV to apply
Jobs in Fire Protection
Start a career in firestopping